View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 08:49 PM   #1
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
KA24DET Downpipe Fitment Help

Hey guys, I have a dilemma. I'm finishing my KA-T setup and was hoping to have it sitting back in the car tomorrow. Today I got the transmission stabbed and put the turbo elbow on and noticed it was extremely close to the trans. I attached the downpipe and it looks to me like it isn't where it should be.

The setup is a hybrid KA/SR manifold, 2871 turbo, Tomei Elbow, and ISIS DP. The manifold was given to me because the guy "decided he wasn't going to use it" or because he found out he couldn't use it. I've heard of downpipes with these bottom mount KA setups hitting the floor of the car because they need to be a hair longer, but I don't know if that's the case here. Let me know what you think! I don't want to put it back in until I figure this out for sure. Thanks!