View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 12:18 PM   #86
GIMJ
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
GIMJ is an unknown quantity at this point
guy feels like it's worth the price he put it at.

When you build cars, a lot of times there are people like this. I'm one of them.

There's people who love their cars and are not willing to part with it. BUT, there's a point where a person will part with their built vehicle at a certain price. It may not be reasonable, but OP will be happy either with 22K in his hands or his car keys in his hands.

He will not be happy with 15k in his hands with no car keys.

Yeah he might not have sold the car in 2.5 years. But I bet that was a happy 2.5 years for him.

For OP, it is the price he stated. I sold my built vehicle for 10K over market value because that was my price point. I refused to go lower.

Maybe it doesn't sound reasonable to you guys, but to OP, that's the pricepoint he's willing to let his car go for. So to him it's reasonable. It doesn't have to be reasonable to you, he's the one selling it. And at the end of the day, OP is happy with either 22K or keeping his well built vehicle. Not 13K.

He could give jack shit about satisfying you because he's the one who built it, and he's the one selling it. You guys feel like the OP owes you something like a lower price, he doesn't owe you jack shit. Again, he built the car. He can sell it for however much he wants.
GIMJ is offline   Reply With Quote