Old 04-06-2017, 03:26 PM   #906
914Slide
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
914Slide can only hope to improve
s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextproject View Post
I plan on installing a brand new toyota starter when i do my swap, so its "POSSIBLE" if you heavily modify the adapter plate? i dont really see the plate itself as a load-bearing item, so as long as the rest of the everything is tight and flush, starter bolt holes will most likely get cut into it when i get mine.

Is XAT Racing still operating? I sent them an email a month ago and never heard back and their FB page is OOOOOOOOLD.

Thats the company i was going to purchase mounts/adapter plate from. Their website copyright expired in 2013?

I'll call them monday. Things are finally going to start rolling on the SW20 i have to get rid of first. By the looks of the throttle body on the VVTi engine, it seems to have some sort of traction control/throttle override on the drivers side of the TB. I need to get ahold of some people that have swapped these engines. Everyone here seems to be going for the cheaper/more plentiful non-vvti engines.
they only make stuff for z33 trans still. ka (the weak stuff ) they dont make anything for it.
914Slide is offline   Reply With Quote