View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 07:16 PM   #79
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by conrad_s13.5 View Post
so dope man!

Pics on here do no justice, to seeing your own car with that much angle i bet!...lol

Cant wait to see it all ironed out and driving
Thanks man. Yeah it's pretty mental in person, and to think there's a bit more in it? Blows my mind really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Just found the suspension brand, do you mind me asking how much the front set up like that ran you?
Mighty fine build thread you have here sir, props!
It was about $2400 shipped. Depends on how much your bank wants to screw you on the exchange from USD to Euros.

A lot I know, but nothing touches this as far as angle, roll center correction, and adjust-ability go. I could convert this to a purely road course set up in a day just by messing with the adjustments and drilling a hole for a sway bar.

Hopefully I can get some work done on this weekend, I'm so close to having this running and driving! Cashflow is definitely limiting me at the moment.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote