View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 06:45 PM   #32
95s142jzvvti

Trader Rating: (0)
95s142jzvvti is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
Why would you pick out my post to get all pissy about? I'm trying to be constructive and offer a valid opinion on your question. It's not our fault you're too fucking lazy to push the damn buttons on the keyboard to punctuate your writing. You come across like a lazy fuckboi, not to mention fucking stupid. The ability to articulate your statements clearly when communicating online is paramount to getting the constructive responses you're looking for. If you're too lazy to type a fucking paragraph, why in the hell would anyone want to take their time to try and help? Lazy posts lead to flaming...

You know what pal go fist yourself cause other people have said the same thing but in a different way, as in not being a fucking complete fucking douche bag. If my lack of paragraphs and commas, grammar etc if it bothers you then don't look get fucked but you can't that's why you live in your moms basement still have never seen a live pussy and spend al your fucking time on forums ! How's that for punctuation fuck face as I said other said something about it but weren't idiots about it like you so 🖕Fuckboi
95s142jzvvti is offline   Reply With Quote