View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 06:35 PM   #13941
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
For what it's worth, Japan isn't what it seems to be on all the blogs. My friend and I went to an event held by SuperStreet and we were amazed at the lack of quality cars. He's been here for 17 years. It's a generation thing: fads and shortcuts are plaguing the 'scene' everywhere. Even trips to Daikoku PA are hit and miss. It's either badass car after badass car or a shit show.
Fads and shortcuts aren't the issue (well, not this issue). People doing burnouts, attempting to drift, generally acting like an asshat, that kind of thing kills it for everyone who's trying to chill with other car folks. I'd much rather see a riced out car than some idiot doing donuts into a light post.