View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 09:10 AM   #13873
gerson408
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
gerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamangSorbetero View Post

Recent post about an abandoned S13 by a beach somewhere here in the OC. It brings a tear to my eye and a constant reminder that eventually all S-Chassis are going to turn to dust as well as the memories that it housed over the years. I know my S13 brought to me many good memories, good friends and even have enjoyed it with my significant other and helped in meeting and dating her.

Just seeing that makes me wonder what memories have been made with it good and the bad. It also points to the fact that the S-Chassis is a dying community; despite all the newfags that started buying the cars and "drifting" with them these days.
its a clean title chassis though right.
gerson408 is offline   Reply With Quote