View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 02:57 PM   #8
Climb385
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Climb385 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I got a lot of work done in the last few days figured I'd update this, sr is completely gone! And rb is installed and fired right up!!!! Finally got my 5 lug, z brakes and rear subframe from the new owner of my vert, got the q45 diff cleaned up swapped in a s13 vlsd high capacity diff cover, got the subframe and front 5 lug and z brakes installed, need to bleed the brakes and clutch. And I have to drop the rear lower control arms and replace the ball joints and bushings since I never got a chance todo so when I had the subframe out of the vert

Now for pics

Got the new walbro 255 installed

Blitz wheels finally showed up!!

Got the new street faction vent pod installed with the new aem gauages

Got the skyline r33 clutch master installed!! Talk about tight clearance!!

Rb25 sitting in her new home!!

Topping off coolant, plum'd intercooler piping just so I could start the car

The vlsd cover

Had to test fit the blitz wheels the second I got home with the wheel bearings and subframe

Finally got the subframe up and and test fit the rear, and bolted the front calipers on, realized I needed to run a spacer in the front, so I had to order 15mm bolt on spacers

Have to button up a few things, need to install driveshaft, fill trans fluid, run my boost gauge sensor, reinstall my seat, cut the front bumper beam for intercooler, and send my oem aero to paint
Climb385 is offline   Reply With Quote