View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 09:00 AM   #84
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
JIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really nice
UPDATE!

So I got married, went on a honeymoon and then got ready for a drift event. We got invited to the End of Year Bash in New Orleans and since there wasnt a local event coming up soon, we figured we would make the trek out there for it. We also got permission to drift on the go kart track as well so that really got us excited.

For the event, I wanted to put on the HKS turbo and some angle. Well when i decided to out the new gaskets on the HKS Turbo before I installed it, I found that it was a T2 Turbo and not T3 so i had to sell it.

Then here was the angle. I ordered a rack spacer from Maverick Motorsports and Touge Factory hooked it up with they Outer Tie Rods and Tien Inner Tie Rods. I got the car on the lift only to find out that the previous owner in Japan already put the Tien Tie Rod Spacers on so i really didnt get any more angle.

Once the car was done, we loaded up everything and drove the 400 miles on Friday night.

Woke up on saturday to drive the skid pad as the kart track was only for Sunday.

Saturday night was night drifting. My car was running funny but I was able to shoot a big fireball!

Sunday was the track day. The track was small as expected for any go kart track. I managed to get 1 session in before the rain ruined it.

Packed up and was on the road so that we could get home at a decent time. I ended up debeading a tire when we left after lunch then had my new tires blow out. Ended up having to swap wheel around at a gas station and now I think I want to do 17/18 stagger.

That pretty much wraps up 2016. It was a shitty year but it ended well. Im going to begin to get the car ready for the A-Bo-Moon event in May then Final Bout in September. I want to make up for the lost time in 2017.

Thanks for reading!

-JY