View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 01:10 AM   #1
Voilet240

Trader Rating: (0)
Voilet240 is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 Voilet 240sx build

Hi guy's my name is Ezra. New to the forums here in zilvia ive always been a huge fan of going onto zilvia or other forums to check out other peoples 240/180 builds ect. And ive always wanted to start my own build thread. Little back story since i was in jr high the 240sx caught my eye i grew emotionally attatched to them i rarely saw them since its a rare car in my area. Id walk to school day dreaming about what turbo kit i should get or what modifications should i do first. It was a great excitment. But i was never in a position to own one. my first car was 2000 jeep cherokee which i still own and drove that for a couple years until i got money and bought a subaru drove that for a year and a half and realized that buying a n/a impreza was a horrible mistake i had done some autocross and rally cross events in it and enjoyed it! but the aftermarket support sucked bad. We'll after a few years of wanting one bad i decided to sell my subaru. Tip never sell a car to a freind! But besides that i had been searching craigslist for about 3 weeks im from utah u.s.a and i was looking into flying down to arizona or driving to nevada or california but none of the 240s ive seen really caught my eye most had been swapped to a dual cam or 5 speed swap or even missing Half the interior which was a no no. But i was sitting outside the strip club and i had gotten on my local classified page on facebook and someone had posted up a none abs 91 clean title hatch and i was like no way! Only issue was the car had rod knock and a bad one car came from idaho a younger guy had bought it and didnt have the money to fix it. A 240 is very rare in my area and mostly a original dual cam 5 speed. my goal for this car is to make is a daily/track car im planning on keeping the all mighty ka24de and putting a t3t4 turbo on it i wanted to start this thread more for my self to look at my progress and look back to how my car started. A voilet 240 with a ugly ass white dashboard with the smell of hennessy i cant make that one up car was bone stock when i picked it up nothing but a short shifter i hope that my photos are able to be viewed since it looks so small on the preview my build is going to be a little slower due to money and time but i will try my best to keep it updated i appreciate anyone that will take the time to view my build thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg received_1262354417118411.jpeg (353.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20161105_114837.jpg (322.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpeg received_1262354343785085.jpeg (345.0 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpeg received_1262354327118420.jpeg (386.3 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpeg received_1262354270451759.jpeg (309.0 KB, 27 views)
Voilet240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links