View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 09:33 AM   #509
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Donald Trump For President

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
I see why you think Japanese people wish they were white. You have an odd way of seeing people. You lied about being empathetic. lol

hey, gotta hide being an angry young man there fam. I act empathetic in strategic manner haha.

To be fair corbic said that, i just said they wished they had a more unique phenotype, and thats why they dye their hair all the time

seriously though, people need to be especially wary when the unknown consequences for others may be so great. Don't just tout an agenda of everyone else being terrible bigots for not wanting potentially dangerous ideological groups from entering the country, as a spiteful method of supporting ones own political sphere.

Lots of people don't know of the terrible genocide against religious minorities in muslim countries, yet will tout a "don't label whole groups" position. The oppression is systemic in almost all muslim countries (ie government endorsed), so it greatly hints at intolerant violence being the majority opinion among muslims.
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote