View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 07:31 PM   #503
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachsta View Post
Well, at the same time I'm pretty sure that's not what we're saying either. In fact, I do agree with screening harder, but I believe it goes for everyone, not just of Islamic faith/Muslim.

But kashira - Feel free to keep letting us know how we're sheep, because we don't see it exactly like you do. ( I edited my post, because I misunderstood what you were saying.) At the same time, this is Zilvia, we deal with enough "shock factor" throughout the day, so no need to work off of that.

All in all, in my opinion, everyone entering the country should be screened hard, for the safety of everyone. Has nothing to do with race, religion, who the president is, etc.

Id have to say i agree as well, i just feel like when people say muslim immigration, you kinda get the image of mass unsupervised immigration. I was getting a little excessive, but the point is we kinda have to do whats safest. The constitution allows religious freedom, so we cant really do anything about that, but there definitely needs to be some form of security

Also I'm not a serial killer, those were from google images, kinda worried I got other people in trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote