View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 05:49 PM   #9
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb13 View Post
I've following your build for quite some time! A friend and I were talking a few years back about swaps and the SR really got me excited, but I was younger and dumb so I couldn't really make it happen ahaha.

I never though about those adapters screwing with how the mounts are suppose to work, but I see what you mean. They distribute the weight all wrong and will probably end up killing the mounts really quick. Only issue with making my own mounts is I don't have the right tools to make them.

I will definitely be shooting you a PM, I would love to ask you some questions!
Yeah they essentially change the leverage point to where the engine is prying the mounts appart every time you get on throttle rather than putting weight on them. What seems like a good idea becomes really bad if you have some common sense. The quality of the machine and welds looks good though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Somebody needs to go ahead & drop a swap kit for this. Seriously my favorite combo right now. Would also love to see a crazy KA-T Z32.
I am all about making a production run to help these guys but not enough commitment to make it happen. atleast not something I would be willing to put my name on.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote