View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 10:06 AM   #4
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan@Fontananissan View Post
you have no idea how fun this car is going to be, take your time and make it clean glad this swap is becoming more popular.
I've heard it makes the chassis incredibly nimble and lively. I love how the car handles now, but you can definitely tell there is a lot of weight up front. I'm going to do everything right the first time so I can enjoy the car, I don't like the idea of cutting corners and worrying about having to replace things down the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Glad to also see people giving the Z32 a chance. It has it's quirks but it's a good looking chassis that with enough work and planning could be a viable chassis!
I got into modifying cars with a Z32, I loved the car, but the VG eventually drove me away. I won't let that happen again and hopefully be able to build a car that is fast, nimble and dependable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Nice!

What swap kit will you be using with this?? THis is something I have considered considering how cheap clean 300ZXs have become!
There is a guy who can makes these beautiful billet aluminum motor mount adapters that let you just drop the motor in. the drivetrain will remain the same other than the motor though, these cars don't suffer from issues S13's have snapping axles or killing transmissions.
tb13 is offline   Reply With Quote