View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 06:33 PM   #5
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralo View Post
Have a estimate for prices or too soon to tell?

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
The S14 TypeRK (TypeR Kouki) will run close to what the existing TypeRH kit goes for. Front bumper will be cheaper, but rear bumper will be a bit expensive just due to size and complexity of molds. sideskirts will run the same though. I am currently trying to hunt down a TypeR Zenki bumper, I missed one in Japan 2 nights ago when I went to bed thinking it would still be there in the morning *sigh*. I want to make sure both Zenki and Kouki guys can run this kit! I dont like offering parts that dont have matching platform components (ie: my S13 valances, how theres both coupe and hatch variations for each).

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote