View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 10:38 AM   #384
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Finally moved the car for the first time in more then half a year.

Wiring Harness all Stripped down, rewired, and ready to go back on

Mind the Trans Mount, It was our temp one to hold everything in place, cleaned it up a lot before final install haha

Shifter still sits a bit to far back, will attempt to remedy this, this winter.

Wired up the gps speed sensor/dakota digital spped converter so that I have a working stock speedometer, as well as a dakota digital tach converter as well.

And this was about the time we finally got to fire the car up. It ran but was having a misfire, we narrowed it down to a possible bad coil pack. Didnt have any to replace it with plus we needed to leave for Final Bout in the morning. I worked through the night installing all the interior/ finishing wiring. Only to realize that the alternator shit out. So we had to swap that Friday before leaving. Swapped the rear coil pack at the track and the car preformed perfect the rest of the weekend.

Here are some photos from SquareD of it at SSC

Another Photo of the DL Garage S-Chassis Suspension Arms

I'll update with some better quality photos of the final product when I finally unload it off the trailer that it hasn't been off of since SSC.