View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 04:12 PM   #58
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Just found your thread and the amount of similarity between our cars and situation is crazy! Bought my 240 when I was 18 last year, turned 19 in January this year. Also live in south fl by fort lauderdale so a bit away from you. Drove my hatch everyday to school and work after sitting for months replacing things and redoing stuff from last owner. One day motor started knocking from driving home from work on a miss. Bent two rods and now im almost done piecing everything together.

Im ka-t with will all the internals goodies wiseco, manley, arp etc welded my holes and did a sorta a shave on the bay that finished paint today. This weekend is our monthlyish south fl meet so I dont think ill get everything together in less than 4 days with working two jobs. Maybe next week drop the motor in. Nice to see another local teenager doing the same thing with hopeless 240s
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote