View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 10:14 AM   #1
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Gauging interest: S13 fire extinguisher bracket.

Treading lightly: This is for interest only. if its good, a vendor account will be set up and a group buy will be created on these.

Gauging interest: My work offers fire extinguisher brackets for subarus. One of them is very close fitment for my s13. My boss said if there is enough interest we could get s-chassis fitment bent up and up for sale. This solves the idea of a bolt in, off the shelf application for a metal mounted extinguisher that many drift events require. Price would LIKELY be about 40-45 shipped via usps. We also stock maxout fire extinguishers in 1 and 2.5lbs for a kit at a different price. Our bracket is designed for use with these as they come with their own mount to attach to the bracket. All brackets come to us powder coated black. Here is a picture of our product in a subaru, and below is a picture of the bracket and how it mounts to the bracket should you purchase the extinguisher.

Last edited by tuzzio; 05-25-2016 at 11:46 AM..
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links