View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 01:32 AM   #19774
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay240sx View Post
Thanks for the input, im not selling shit, nor did i realize brakes explode and immediately kill people once you undo them, i managed to luckily fix n bleed both without half the world catching on fire so thats a start right? Lol, bruh... im not even gonna bother with ur dumbass

Dude the danger isn't in the work itself. If you don't bleed your brakes properly... you don't stop.
Clamping the line doesn't do shit for you. When you put another caliper on, you got air in the system.

I know you think you're in the right by saying what you did in your quadruple post, but you aren't. There's probably about 40+ years of hardcore combined experience from just the people responding to you, who know you are not in the right. Let alone the hundreds that facepalmed at what you've said you've done, who did not respond. And we're trying to get you to see that.

Not only that, I gave you the best answer anyone could've/would've given you (especially on zilvia aka flameland), and you completely disrespected me in return. You are the epitome of the loser in this community who the guys that know what they're doing hate. In laments for you, because you probably dont get it yet: you are the fuckboi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay240sx View Post
... peace peace fuck u n fuck this piece of shit forum, (except those good people out there) im out
I hope you get banned.

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 05-20-2016 at 04:07 AM..
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote