View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 09:08 PM   #3759
running_sideways
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
running_sideways is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleakley View Post
I have not driven a car with the S3's or S4's, but based on all my searching and others' posts, I'll be going with Nismo 740cc injectors, and JWT S3's w/a GT2871R for best all around performance. The S4's push the power band up higher, but a few people seem to be saying great things about them. Your preference man..

Edit: also... If 350hp is your goal, why build the bottom end at all? If you're going with a Power FC there's a few legit tuners around who will be able to dial that thing in just fine... 2Liter Turbo and a couple others have proven the bottom end can take 350-400hp just fine. So why spend the money...
Drop the Isis/isr header and stick with the stock manifold. Just fine for sub-400hp goals

...i wish that was the case when i dropped a valve it put a hole in my piston about the size of a dime...surprisingly my block was mint cross hatches still looked like new and the machine shop said it looks as if the engine maybe had 40k still dont under stand why it dropped a valve guide and then the valve but its fixed now...so sense i was in there lets BLOW SOME MONEY
running_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote