View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 03:10 PM   #9
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
You can use any O2 sensor you want, from any store, from any car, as long as it is a typical narrowband sensor and fits your housing. When I need an O2 sensor, I go straight to pep boys, and look through boxes until I find a simple 1-wire sensor, then I find 3 more, and buy the cheapest one. Usually $8 or $12. One time I found a place selling 4-wire narrowbands for $3/each I bought 10 of them at once.

Point is, you can use anything that will fit, 1, 2, 3, 4 wires doesnt matter. They all work the same. Find the signal wire and wire it to the ECU and it will work. Even if its a 4-wire sensor, and you leave the other 3 wires dangling, it will still work. Just make sure you connect the correct wire to the ECU. You can use a multi meter to check the wires first, turn the key on and find the one with ground, then find the one with +12v, then the last wire leftover is the signal wire.