View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 04:39 PM   #28
sokodu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
sokodu is on a distinguished road
Thanks everyone for the compliments. I wished this would've gone to a good home but seems like no one has the budget so I have decided to part it out. Here are the options if you don't like the pricing please keep it to yourself and if you are truly interested I am willing it work on the pricing.

$8500 obo for the shell. Comes with everything except the LS1, swap stuff, seats and wheels. But will come with almost new PBM coilovers, megan arms, custom subframe bushings, diff bushings, welded diff, sway bars, hydro e-brake, full custom roll cage, custom X rear bars, the body as you see it with an extra BN front bumper already wrapped the same color, so that means the flares, bn kit, custom rear wing, grill, fog lights, etc!

Drop if a 2JZ-Gte or another LS1 whatever you want. This thing is ready to go!

NOOOOOOOOOO I will not part out at this time.

Either buy the shell as stated above or just buy the turn-key LS1 swap for $12000. The motor is full rebuilt with less then 500 miles on it. Tuned by Blacktrax at 409 hp/407 tq. Will come with everything you need to get your IS running with the swap. Motor, transmission, headers, mount kit, custom harness, driveshaft, etc.
sokodu is offline   Reply With Quote