View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 08:11 AM   #19135
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleakley View Post
Thanks dudes, I think, I understand what needs to be done now. When I installed all this stuff I measured the spacing on each arm, and tried to get them pretty close to similar. for the front I just sorta tried to get them equal length and have the wheels in the same toe.

As for the swaybar, I actually already have the ST front swaybar, and the syko mount kit (which includes the little frame spacer deals.) I was having a little trouble with the brackets the ST kit gives you, as they are just normal brackets and don't have one side longer than the other like the stock brackets(which it what the syko spacer kit is designed for), ST kit gives you a bunch of washers that are supposed to remedy it just by spacing it out with a longer bolt. I'll figure it out though, I'm sure that if I mess with it enough it will work out.

Thanks for the advice dudes. I will take it to Firestone, when I get it all figured out.
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote