View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 09:07 PM   #19130
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
suspension question

So I have read through the first page of the roll center adjustment thread a few times, and I feel like I sorta know what each part of the suspension arm system does, I just don't know where to begin.

Don't say "why did you buy shit you don't know how to use?" please, I am trying to get better at stuffs

here is the setup

Circuit sports suspension arm package
Circuit sports inner and outer tie rods
ST rear swaybar, stock front because the ST front wouldn't clear the RB oilpan
new bushings.
FA 500 coils.

I took both of the subframes down on my car to put the arms and all that shit on, So I'm pretty sure the suspension is gonna be pretty misaligned.
I don't know much about suspension, and haven't really done something like this before. I really want to learn how to do all this correctly.

Should I take the car to get aligned and then adjust from the alignment?
I can't take it to nissan because of the arms, and I am afraid to take it to a alignment place, because they are commonly run by dumbasses who think they expert "mechanics" Do most alignment places have experience with these type of aftermarket arms? or will they see that everything is different (no longer use the alignment bolt in rear) and freak out?

Can I align it myself? What would I need?

Sorry for the suspension noobery
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote