View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 02:50 AM   #7
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by phase2 View Post
I see what you mean now, the cast elbow pushes the silicone hose out of range. That's very possible now that you mentioned this. For instance, a 2.5" ID elbow maybe a 2.75" clamp will work?

Btw, we are wrapping up releasing the 3.25" clamp as we speak, so that will probably work on your cast elbow setup on the 3" ID side.

Keep the clamps on your hand, if needed we can exchange the clamps out for you but we need to find out what size range work for your aluminum cast elbow.

That's exactly what I was thinking, stepping up the size on the three clamps that are on cast elbows. I THINK a 2.75 would work on the 2.5, 3.25 on the 3", 2.25 on the 2" etc.
I didn't think I would be able to exchange the ones I can't use since I opened them and I don't have the plastic packaging anymore :/

Aside from everything the clamps that did fit are awesome and I love how it makes the piping look. I like to tuck the bolt on the bottom so the black on black looks like I don't even have clamps at first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote