View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 09:31 PM   #4
laextreme5
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
laextreme5 is an unknown quantity at this point
After cutting up the rear floor i had a beautiful day here so i decided to pull her out the garage and clean up the underside and engine bay. This thing was FULL of grease and grime as if it had leaked from day one and never fixed. Got it much cleaner but still has a long way to go. I also mockup up one of my Varis side skirts from my gr wry, may just have to incorporate that into the build....

IMG_2567 by lawrx, on Flickr

IMG_2546 by lawrx, on Flickr

untitled (17 of 29) by lawrx, on Flickr

untitled (15 of 29) by lawrx, on Flickr

At this point progress slowed a bit as i had to do a trans,hug,brake and suspension swap on a friends 03 wrx wagon. Talk about a sleeper. Hell of a fun car and room for the family. At this point the 240 had been sitting in the driveway as pictured above for 2.5 weeks.Got a letter from the HOA, luckily i was planning on moving it back inside the next day or so anyway. Damn HOA, can't wait to move somewhere with 1-2acres and no HOA lol

untitled (18 of 29) by lawrx, on Flickr

untitled (16 of 29) by lawrx, on Flickr

After finishing the trans swap on my buddies car and getting the 240 back in the garage, i made a el cheapo crude strut tower brace to make sure everything is square once i start to cut up the front. traced out some lines of rough cuts for the front and i will finalize them later once i have a better idea of how much i actually want to take off.
untitled (19 of 29) by lawrx, on Flickr

untitled (21 of 29) by lawrx, on Flickr

untitled (22 of 29) by lawrx, on Flickr

untitled (23 of 29) by lawrx, on Flickr

untitled (24 of 29) by lawrx, on Flickr
laextreme5 is offline   Reply With Quote