Thread: Spirit of Japan
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 12:31 PM   #26
AXV
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
AXV is an unknown quantity at this point
It definitely was his fault for the completely off the target item description. I can show this to anyone and everyone that is sober can see that there is in fact no leather on it. The seller didn't reply to my messages for awhile so I just assumed he is not going to do anything about it. Every single time I ask him what he wants to do to settle it, he says let me know. What the hell am I suppose to do with that? Every suggestion I give he doesn't like so what am I suppose to do? Ask him to pull up my messages. I was always respectful up until the fact he started accusing me of trying to take advantage of him even though all I asked was to find a way to settle it.

He gave me a partial refund and block me. Ok I guess there's no way to talk about it anymore and I moved on. This is a review thread so I posted what my experience with him was. Which was the fact I dealt with someone who couldn't acknowledge their mistake and decide to post stupid things on Instagram like a high school kid. I've bought and sold over this forum and many others. This is the first time I had to deal with such an immature seller.