Trader Rating: (32)
PW180SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
looked really good at this point
Wish I stuck with this a bit more...I definitely miss it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood Jablomie View Post
I was going to say this shit looks proper, then I kept scrolling. Why'd you go and do that.
Haha I know, I fail!

Quick update to let you guys know what I am up to though, and what happened with the car etc.

The car was sold to my good friend as his new daily. He had awesome plans for the car, but unfortunately they were cut short. A short time after he purchased the car from me, he installed Fortune Auto coilovers, some wheels and added some goodies to go along with the KA-T. Right after he got the car running well, he was driving home after work, and got rear ended by a drunk driver. The guy must have been hauling ass, because my friend was driving roughly 45 MPH. The drunk driver pushed his car across a median and into a tree. Luckily, he walked away from the accident with only scrapes and bruises..but sad to say the car is no more.

He parted out what he could, so I had to come over and see it one last time before it hit the wreckers. Was a very erie site to say the least..only thing I could recognize was my Colorado fire remembrance sticker I threw on there years ago.

But, he's doing well and we're both onto bigger and better things!

I ended up picking up a new chassis to mess with, a 2013 BRZ. It's been a great car so far, I really enjoy it! Trying to keep some style with the car as well. Here's what it looks like currently. I keep it dirty lol

It was on 18" Model 5's for a few weeks...I enjoyed them but 18's just seemed too big for my taste.

So that's about it! If anyone is interested in the BRZ I can keep updating this thread