View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 04:48 PM   #1
project89

Trader Rating: (0)
project89 is an unknown quantity at this point
89 240sx Hatch Bone Stock

I am just testing the waters here but I have a 1989 Nissan 240sx hatch back. It is a 5 speed with a stock ka24de engine. This car runs a drives perfectly. Only major things it needs is one of the rear calipers is seized up and the power steering leaks. The good thing is I have replacement parts for both of these which I would include in the sell. Other than the aftermarket radio head unit, this car is stock which is rare for these cars. I bought it to build on but I just don't have the time. It has a straight body except for one dent in the front quarter panel which I will have fixed soon. Surprisingly no rust either which is rare for these cars. If you are looking for a good running project then this is it. It will start and drive right now and I would trust it to go any where. If interested call or text me for additional pictures. Price is $2300 obo. Not looking to part out. Clean and clear title in hand. Please no low ballers. Here is the link to the craigslist ad http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/5309834450.html. I could not get pictures to upload on this site. Sorry for being a newb. 615-438-4861. Thanks for looking.
project89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links