Old 11-04-2015, 12:45 AM   #243
spray2020
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
spray2020 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
*twirls finger*

i could give 2 shits about your opinion (and obviously a few other people feel the same way). rocket bunny is uglier than sin, its become the most over played aero kit out there for ANY JDM car and you opinion still doesnt change the fact that the 180sx posted above is simply terrible... just saying

Tra Kyoto pushes the trends, tasteful or distasteful it is original design. His service is used by multiple other companies. Like or dislike, that's the nature of aftermarket design. If it is being shown at oem company booths at sema it must create a good impact for them.

I think your business model is good, I just wish you didn't replicate stuff exactly. It makes the "car game" less exciting. I make and collect aero parts, and seldom do I think to replicate anything. I will admit I have tried it in the past, silvia aero vents. But I stopped because it was leading to bad motives down the road. Frankly if I had known that selling off those hard to find Bwave valences were going to just get copied I would have just left them with my mate in Sydney to use on his car. The replica market in the usa is already huge, why add to it?