View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 06:57 AM   #19
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
What did that cost you if you don't mind?
I got my Kouki Sr motorset for 2600 shipped, kinda wondering what front clips cost today
It was a personal hook up, can't really discuss the details on it but for something like what I got with today's exchange rates expect to pay around $3500 or so. Mine was obviously cheaper because I wholesale and been buying engines and clips from them for 10+ years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
I've never really understood the draw of the notchtops unless you're going to keep them very stockish. Any particular reason you got one?
I don't plan to go apeshit right away, so the added torque of the VTC is really nice. I might do a mild turbo upgrade (EFR 7670) but more than likely once I shake the car down and get some real seat time in a year or two I'll be going VET. With the 13 engines the lack of low end and top end kills me and I would have to go VET from the get go. To me seat time and chassis setup is more important than a wild setup at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Utter disappointment
Sorry man, the amount of cutting and compromising the JZ swap into the Z32 makes people do is not something I'm willing to do. (Loosing 95% of the middle of your cross member or 50% of your oil pan) with the added weight and tq it would not end well for my car (log term)

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote