View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 08:22 AM   #21
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
I went with an ISIS type-E on my daily 240, its very very quiet at idle like stock quiet and cruising it drones a bit but its not loud by any stretch, when you stomp on it its a little loud, not unbearably loud though, the police here are exhaust Nazi's and I've dailied this thing for 2 years 30 miles round trip to and from work everyday never been pulled over, the actual sound of it is ok. It doesn't sound particularly good. Although, I personally hate the sound of a KA. I might throw it on my SR 240 one day just to hear what it sounds like, but here's a pic of it for ya, its nicely designed, tucks up pretty nicely and its stainless steel so it will last, and if its too shiny for ya, you could always paint the muffler black, I was thinking about doing that actually