View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 06:02 PM   #10
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Also degreased the block and prepped it for paint. Wasn't that dirty, but I wanted it really clean. Why? no idea... i just like it that way.

After paint

Back to the gktech water neck adapter install

Blitz water temp sensor and gktech adapter

Sealed and installed

Intake manifold and throttle body needed some attention.. got some stuff to clean out the carbon build up

Surprisingly wasn't that dirty..

New intake manifold gaskets... gotta keep it OEM

Match up the holes correctly. First time i threw this thing on upside down lol

Exhaust side lookin tidy... getting ready to bolt some stuff up.

The trubo

Mocking up the manifold fitment

Cusco motor mounts... not sure why I got these... just kinda did. Didn't know they made the engine sit lower until after I got them. Wish I got nismo engine mounts instead. Oh well, we'll see how these work out.

Buddy took some shots of me with my camera working on the motor

(I have no idea what I am doing)

Gotta come at it from all angles lol

Cusco mount bolted up

Exhaust side almost done.

Care package from FRSPORT

DIF fuel fitting so I can run my tomei FPR

DIF fitted bolted up to the rail

Nismo 555cc with some new o rings

Got 3/4 injectors in. I broke one of them... I installed it wrong. I tried to use the end of a mallet wrapped with a towel and ended up breaking the copper nipple in the center of the injector. Why? Because I rushed and didn't think. Also did not know to use WD40 as lubricant until after i broke it lol. $150 mistake. You live and you learn... this is my first time working on a motor.

Spent some time out of the garage...

Bonfire for my buddys birthday

Made a new friend... yoda the duck (he's really someones pet)

Old rack was leaky... opted for a reman s13 rack because it was easier to obtain and cheaper. Lets hop it works ok.. Luckily i saved the energy s13 rack bushing. Almost threw it away. s13 racks have a wider diameter than s14 therefore it uses a thinner bushing than the s14 rack.

New rack bolted up.

Last edited by hellaslows13; 09-16-2015 at 06:22 PM..
hellaslows13 is offline   Reply With Quote