View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 05:52 PM   #9
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Love hanging out at the beach with my girlfriend and my dog chance.

Bun bo hue... favorite viet dish of mine. Gotta get a sugar cane drink as well.

Picked up a boost controller... apexi avcr... got this because I thought it was a fair deal. Turns out I have OCD and wanted the black AVCR instead so I ended up picking another AVCR up. So this one is for sale..

Got something cool from australia

Brand spanking new greddy/trust grex knobs... WOW. Cool right? I already have the yashio knob. I just wanted to horde these...

Limitless motorsports. San Bruno, CA. Stopped by to check on my subaru that was getting a clutch done.

Outside Lands, San Francisco. Chet Faker played an amazing set...

This wheel well was really bothering me. I wanted it clean. So I degreased it, hosed it down, and prepped it for 3M undercoating.

Looks much nicer now after the 3M undercoating.

Started tear down on the intake side...

Finally....after 3 months... these two items arrived at the same exact time from different shippers. My 326 front bumper (already got the sides and rear a few months back) plus my 326 coils (sold my part shop max coils that only had 500 miles on them)

Apexi electronics... peep the new AVCR in black

Some more parts for the motor.

Intake side finally all torn apart.

Going to replace all the hoses.. surprisingly hard to find some of the molded hoses. Ended up reusing one or two of them because they were still in good condition, dried and uncracked.

Motor kind of filthy...

Gonna pull the water neck off to install the gktech adapter so I can run the sensor for my blitz water temp gauge.

Cleaned up the water neck with the same paint I used to paint the block.

Painted the engine mount brackets and intake manifold brackets with some gloss black.

Last edited by hellaslows13; 09-16-2015 at 06:26 PM..
hellaslows13 is offline   Reply With Quote