View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 05:20 PM   #7
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
We often get stuck so deep in our build we forget to enjoy our lives. Remember to enjoy your life!

My friend sam stopped by with kennys old rhd legacy wagon. I wish I could have bought this thing..

Modifying the nissan quest alterator with cody ace bracket.

Got something in the mail today...

Apexi power fc l-jetro

Nismo thermostat

Ganador exhaust tips 8)

Laying down some primer on that dash bar...

Was kinda broke and couldn't afford the AIT super damper so I just decided to freshen up my stock pulley...

Retapped a stipped hole where the transmission crossmember bolts up.

Too many late nights in the garage...

Dinner n brews with some buds

Slowly but surely getting my interior converted from blue to black at all costs... first piece to play with was the rear radio surround. Cleaning and prepping for some paint.

My buddy who sold me the SR had these laying around and decided I could put them to use... still debating if I want to run these or wilwood in the rear..

Blitz gauges... took me awhile to find the perfect gauges. It was either these or the defi gauges. I went with blitz. My interior MUST be perfect...

Got my new plates.. wavy z... short for wavy zenki. There is a story behind these plates. I originally wanted wavy14, but realized that I ordered plates for me 350z that I never picked up. Buddy of mine told me, "Hey, why not pick up the 350z plates and make the z stand for zenki?". Lightbulb went off in my tiny head and straight to the DMV I went. I got there just in time as they were days away from chucking the plates out (since I went months without picking them up).

Last edited by hellaslows13; 09-16-2015 at 06:39 PM..
hellaslows13 is offline   Reply With Quote