View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 03:07 PM   #2
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Then I started hanging with more 240 dudes. This guy is now a very good friend of mine. His name is justin garcia,
some of you may know him. His name on ig is justinzenki. He used to have a black bnsports s14 on avs model 5's.

This was a very confusing time in my life...

Got a parts shop max skid plate cause I thought I was bad ass and low as hell

Wood grain grippin...

My girlfriend got me some cool gifts for xmas..

The 240 started really getting beat and gave me a whole slew of problems (that I brought onto myself). Being a sophomore in college (with a girlfriend)
I no longer had the time or money to work on the car. I decided it was time to part ways with it and get more reliable (yet still fun). I listed my s14 on craigslist.

Here was my last time leaning on the hood... look like a familiar pose?

I ended up selling the car to a mutual friend for crackhead cheap because I just wanted it gone. I later regretted it. I found another car on craigslist
which was way out of my budget, but thankfully my parents lent me some money. I was able to afford this car by using some money I had saved,
combined with my parents money and the money I made selling my s14.

I was not happy with how ugly the car looked at stock height so I got to work...

Then a few weeks later after getting it I wanted to answer a few questions I had for this car... one of them being "does it drift"?

Putting in some more work... threw on some SPL goodies...

Got some wheels... drove all the way to LA to pick them up. Did a 1 day trip with a buddy which ended up being an awesome time.
When I got home and started test fitting the wheels I found out the previous owner got the measurements wrong. The ended up being
WAY more aggressive than I expected..

Ended up scrapping those wheels and decided that I wanted step up to 19s... Picked up some 19 inch kranzes from the east coast.
Also got some new suspension goodies...

Still working on getting the car completely dialed...

Got the car dialed finally...

Then I graduated college...

Decided that I didn't really like my 350z any more. I had one car I truely wanted to modify
and build to the next level. That when this happened...

I completely parted my 350z and sold it to this kid to enjoy. I think it was his highschool graduation present.

This is where one door closes and many more open. That's because I ended up driving this car through the door...

THIS IS WHERE MY S14 BUILD BEGINS!

If you took time to read my super long intro I thank you. I felt like I wanted to introduce myself and give some history of myself before this s14.

So I ended up picking up another s14. This time it was emrald green, clean title, with 156,000 miles. I did not hesistate to hit the ground running with this car.

Picked up some parts shop max goodies... coilovers and FLCA with front tension rod combo...

THen picked up a bride seat, advan model t6 18x9.5 +22 18x10 +25...

Last edited by hellaslows13; 12-14-2015 at 02:11 PM..
hellaslows13 is offline   Reply With Quote