View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 01:11 PM   #2
SilviaHI
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaHI is an unknown quantity at this point
3" HKS all the way back my ass

filter is suspended in air by fuel lines

Whoa... Do we guys run electric water pumps?..

Whats this?

Switches to electric water pump and boost controller.. Because racer NISMO of China Red switch is for "reverse light for safety inspection" LOL

Custom baller ROCKFORD FOSGATE headliner.. But wait..

Turbo line blew but luckily it was a easy job to remove everything due to the fact that half the nuts on the exhaust manifold were missing and every other bolt was a solid 5 inch pound finger torqued

Is it okay for water lines to be open like that?? I was literally able to move the oil lines with my fingers lol. The feed line was disconnected when I took it apart.

Is this thing okay??

Nice oil line, luckily the turbo doesn't sound horrible but I have no idea if its still good

Parts starting to come in!

Thank you to FRSPORT

Repainted intercooler pipes and cleaned it all out

Can someone tell me what those signal lights on the front bumper are called? I can't find them

So if you guys didn't read the above text, basically, the feed line to the turbo blew off after a hour of driving and my oil ran out till the oil light came on. I'm crossing my fingers I don't have to take on my first engine rebuild. I'll keep telling myself, I GOT IT FOR THE PLATFORM! THE PLATFORM body is straight! But anyways, I'm loving the car and am looking forward to practice drifting and having fun at the local autocross.
SilviaHI is offline   Reply With Quote