View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 05:42 PM   #1
Hayhovater
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Hayhovater is an unknown quantity at this point
1988 nissan silvia k's two tone

hello up for sale is my 1988 silvia i bought this car off here not to long ago and have loved my time with it and it has been a blast to drive but I'm in a place right now were i need a bit of a newer car so sadly I'm posting it back up for sale.

let me start of by saying this car is very mint interior is nearly perfect. exterior is very nice as well with only few minor scratches here and there very amazing condition for a 27 yr old car the paint is still great.

the car has not been swapped so being a 88 it still has the ca18det which has roughly 90k miles on it haven't converted it lately to see what its at.

this car runs great i live in Tennessee and picked up the car in Virginia and drove it 13 hrs home and it gave me no trouble and I've used it as daily since with no trouble

when i got the car it was sluggish on boost some times so i got the car on a dyne and figured out the car just needed a better tune so i got a new tune, and went ahead and got the fuel filter and pump replaced and a few other things here and there that looked like it could use a change and now the car is very responsive and pulls hard (for a ca18det )

car is located in murfreesboro tn and i have clean title in hand

text me or call me at 615-809-4902

1988 ks Silvia
Ca18det
5 speed mt
All original options
Silvia window louvers
Silvia floor mats
Silvia steering wheel
optical tint
Folding mirrors
Mudguards
Strut tower brace
Ks aero front bumper

Modifications
Kts coilovers and camber adjustment plates
Brick head lights
Gtr style grill
Recaro seat
Blitz bov
Advan asa model 6s
Apexi exhaust
Nistune
5 lug conversion
R32 gtr brake upgrade
Boit 2 piece front rotors
greddy boost and temp gauge
hks hicas electronic controller
turbo timer

will trade or sell price is 12800 pretty firm will move a little will trade for sti 07-08 350z g37 manual is250 s2000 etc no bikes or honda hatches can add cash on top for right trade

Last edited by Hayhovater; 08-29-2015 at 05:53 PM.. Reason: images
Hayhovater is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links