View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 06:18 PM   #21
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
phase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoukiMonsta View Post
I think he was joking..

The test is only valid if all constants remain the same.

1) the car
2) the dyno
3) the day for that matter (humidity etc)

I am curious if there is any power gain. Potential is definitely there for a cleaner burn.
Yes we know he is joking, but I wasn't joking when I mentioned I bought a Tornado back 20 years ago or so since he mentioned about that product.

So far with all the dynos we have done on BRZ/FRS/GTR R35/SR20/S2000/G37/Honda Fit, all showed positive gains. KA dyno will come shortly.

I consider this item similar to the concept of say putting in a drop in K&N filter, is K&N drop in filter going to make massive gains? No, but will it make gain on all cars, yes. How much gain, that depends on each car but a few HP here and there I am sure can be accomplished with it.

The good thing about Energy Halo is the gain so far shows consistency, I doubt anyone will lose power with it. On the other hand for highly boosted engine made dramatic improvements like the dyno we've done on a 18psi boosted S13 SR20 with Tomei ARMS turbo upgrade (+10rwhp). We are currently seeking highly boosted cars (20-30psi) to test on for testing as well.

909-594-3619
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 10am-6pm (Pacific)
email: [email protected]
http://www.phase2motortrend.com
phase2 is offline   Reply With Quote