View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 09:26 AM   #18531
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_240 View Post
I'm new to body repair and I am wondering if it is even possible to get this looking new again. What exactly would be done to fix this? Anyone have any idea what this would cost?

I slapped some rock star stickers over the parts where paint chipped off to try and prevent rust. I hammered it back out with a piece of wood but it looks pretty terrible and there is a gap between the tail light and rear quarter. I will get some more detailed pictures up tonight.

Look for a competent small body shop where you are at, not one of the big chains. They should be able to fix that for around $800 - $1200. Open your trunk, pull the liner down, then you can see what went on on the inside. Stickers won't fix that!