View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 07:34 PM   #5
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriniTT View Post
Thanks and yeah, they are designed for small-to-average sized people. Considering they were $4500 originally, I would say my asking price is relative to their value. Typically when something high-quality is made in a limited production run and then discontinued, values shoot up higher than the original retail cost. Given that factor, I would say my price is actually probably quite a bit low. If you wanted to source this setup on your own you could spend months or years and much more than my asking price, let alone the headache and hassle.
Not sure if you know but they can still be purchased new last time I went to Super Autobacs. I own just the regular version. When I was referring to the price, I meant the fact that they can't be bought in the states and shipping would probably be a killer for most people.

Free bump, love how you setup your fans btw!
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote