View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 11:08 AM   #79
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
still hate ya for it.

how you been feelin man? everything alright?
hope you/car are doing well!
Dude the Dart Izumi is pretty rad, though. Only Nissan guys will know what it is because it lacks ANY sort of markings but I love how obnoxious it is...sometimes lol.

Car is fine. I've been driving it to/from work regularly with no issues. I just haven't updated here because I haven't done shit lol. I stripped the tint and had some clear tint with UV protection put on. Fishbowl look without the negative side effects. Once I get new (smaller-ish...?) tires then I can dial it in better. It looks a little lame at the current ride height. Needs to be planted a little better.

I've been busy at work. Trying to negotiate orders and there are a shit ton of exercises going on. I'm thinking about getting a trailer and taking the car to Nisei Showoff in August, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
thought that was your answer to "how long have you been married" for a second. laughed real hard
...just had to call the one in this area code