View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 11:58 AM   #84
alex_s817
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
alex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-knownalex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-knownalex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by jduke View Post
Well I'm definitely in for an s13 rb20 using a j30 compressor kit.
Happy to hear it! Still waiting to hear from the radiator place, hopefully have everything figured out early next week guys. Thank you all for your patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_GUTTI View Post
I have the old version 24"x10"x3". Two of the 3"sits under the core support so I have an inch toward the engine. I'm using the stock clutch fan. Contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!
how do you like that rad? What kind of operating temps are you seeing during the hotter months? thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max1008 View Post
Regardless tucked or not radiator I am in on this deal. Please add me to the list. RB25 S14
got you added, should have tucked rad info in the next few days, trying to rush this along as quick as I can, sorry for the wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatbrokethistime View Post
Hey guys, take a look at this and let me know what you think. My car is gutted behind the dash so I'm looking at an option for AC only.

This universal evaporator would work with some 2.5" flex hoses to my vents.

Question is, are all the AC hoses a standard size? I could get the lines in this kit made a little longer and mate it right to this unit. Attachment 85332Attachment 85333Attachment 85334Attachment 85335Attachment 85336Attachment 85337
Yeah i mean that could certainly work. I worry a little about the cheaper units because if they were to develop a leak on the inside and blow refrigerant everywhere it wouldnt be fun, but it may be worth a shot. As far as connecting the lines straight to it, you could do that and I could use the correct fittings on there for a bolt up connection. Just need figure the evaporator location because if the hoses are running straight through the firewall, they really need a bulkhead to allow them to pass through in order to keep the firewall sealed and the hoses from being cut.