View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 10:15 AM   #5
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
There should be a written rule: If you are not capable of shipping with 2 business days, then you should refund the money and not be allowed to sell

Of the last 4 transactions on Zilvia, I had
1) Wait until I decided I wanted a refund (4 business days later, which does not include Saturday or Sunday, so 6 total) before the party shipped it (and then it was damaged when it finally arrived). Opened a claim and won
2) Wait 4 days (including the weekend) to have another item shipped, only to find it being very used when I was told it was brand new and told to stop texting when I wanted a refund. Opened a claimed and won
3) Gotten a damaged part only to be told AFTER the fact of me receiving the part that it was damaged and they forgot to divulge the issue. Didn't even bother waiting my time with a claim.

Etc.

And if your brother shipped something, in the land of phones, social media, email, etc. there is no reason (apart from a family crisis or person being out of town) it should take more than 24hrs to receive a message from one's own sibling (especially when it involves other people's money).

My Rule of thumb is this. 2- 3 business days and I make it known they have 3 hours from the message I sent warning them I am about to open a claim before I open a claim. If they shipped it, too bad. I am opening a claim. I have wasted almost 3 weeks because parts were shipped, when they arrived they were nothing as described and has put me on hold for that time and leaving me with the ship back bill and having to scramble.

I take pictures of every single package I send (be it sold, return shipping, etc), record all correspondence, etc.

It's sickeing how many people are so lackadaisical when it comes to taking people's hard earned money and sitting on it..

Fuck that!