View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 01:11 PM   #732
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Small Pic Update:

Sorry guys, I've been soo busy lately it's hard for me to even open up the lap top. I'll try my hardest to get in a solid In depth update asap. But for now...I've Officially accepted a position On Mad Mikes Formula Drift Crew. I'll be at Every Round this season with the exception of New Jersey because Mike as a prior commitment across the pond. Here are some Pics!

In the past month I've driven to the east coast and back twice.... the first from Los Angeles to Atlanta Georgia and back,.....and the second this past weekend from Los Angeles to Orlando Florida...up to Indianapolis and then back to Los Angeles. Some of the prettiest Scenery, USA really does have some Epic Scenery. Love this place...Loving life and taking it all in. It's hard to believe everything i've been though and what I'm doing now with my life. And sunsets like this really hit home for me...especially while driving to and from.

Top drift ROund 2... Didn't qualify, but Mike came out and pitted for me. Pretty sick! He asked me when my next event was and asked me if he could come help out. The guy ended up running my entire pit. Changing tires....fueling .....everything I do for him at Formula D......he did for me..and was happy to do it. Had a coupler rip and Mike was on it immediately. Fixed everything pretty solid...wasn't pretty but it held for the event =-). Epicness! This car still rips! I need to focus and not beat myself before I even get to the line. I'll get it...just need to not psyche myself out. Pumped for the next round

Some of my Buddies Darin Burges Left and Tim Cobb right.... Both Qualified hahaha...

Back out to Orlando for Formula Drift Round 3....up to Indianapolis and then back home...some 48Hour one way trip....

You guys can also follow me on IG for pic updates @ #AAPARKAH
or FB: https://www.facebook.com/AAPARKAH

Last edited by Mannykiller; 06-15-2015 at 01:44 PM..
Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote