Thread: Jurassic World
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 04:27 PM   #8
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Possible spoiler. Don't read if you want to see the movie.

I saw it yesterday in 3d. I to thought the movie was a bit cheesy. Nothing compared to the original jurassic park. It was just to overly hollywood. Pretty dumb in a lot of cases. I mean it was some UFC dinosaur against a swat team. But couldn't muster anything against some douchey teens? While I realize there is only so much you can do in a "dinosaur" movie. It still had the basic plot outline of the first jurassic park. Nerdy kid that is overly into dinosaurs. The "meh" older sibbling dogging on them. Instead of jeeps there was some futuristic glass ball. The dinosaur had thermo imaging instead of "movement". Still had the road flare t-rex chase scene. It was just to lame in my opinion. The raptor part was cool when they actually started to use them....(lasted what, a whole 1 minute before they turned?) lame. The electronics on the raptors was a bit dumb also. It did make a pack of velociraptors seem like the most badass pets in the world though. If it wasn't for the very decent chic with the tank top on the whole movie, it would have sucked more. I gave it a 7 out 10.

At least the original had a taste of realism.