View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 03:15 PM   #4
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
JIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really nice
Ok so after I got the lip, I started with the rear subframe. I order the PBM Rear Subframe Risers so that I could have a little bit better geometry with the rear and I didn't know the condition of the factory bushings. Started to pick up some Battle Version arms. I used BV on my 350z and never had any issues so I went with what I knew what proven. Also got the PBM Tie Rods to go with the s14 FLCA's I had. Sorry for the shitty pictures.

After some suspension purchases, it was time to get back to buying the cool parts. I went to GTR garage to get a pair of Ganador Super Mirrors and Dmax clears.

Then I decided I wanted to get some really cool wheels. A friend of mine found these for me and I went back to GTR Garage to see if they could win the auction for my in Japan. Sure enough, they did.

17x9 +6

These wheels were going to be used on the front so I couldn't have the wimpy stock braked up front, sitting behind these bad boys so I had to upgrade. Found a pair of Z32 front calipers locally for cheap and freshed them up.

Started to get the rear subframe back together. I cleaned up the diff and installed 4.6 Final Drive because I was going to be driving around with the KA and figured it was a good idea. Welded the diff as well.

At some point, I got the aero painted so that I could look fresh at Round 1 of the Lone Star Drift series in 2014. My good friend Andrew let me borrow his rear Minerva's so that I could have a matching set of wheels for the event. I "finished" the car on my birthday last year which was pretty cool. I was pretty excited at this point because to me, I finally had a "cool" car.

I added some chrome stickers at the drift event. I always wanted to do a roll call. (The hood was popped for tech inspection)

Tried on some TE's

Bought my own TE's because I wanted to be like BH and started to swap in an SR.

Swapped in the SR and took a cool picture.

Ill stop here and post more tomorrow. Thanks for reading!