View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 10:55 AM   #26
Chewbaca
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Chewbaca is an unknown quantity at this point
So just getting things finished up down at Pro-Fit kits

As ever Paul took what was in my head and just made it 10 times better

i had a few ideas that i brought to him and we talked through how to do a few things

firstly was obviously the front splitter that would bolt on under the standard kouki splitter - he made this all as one piece and it works lovely with the bumper and splitter

To follow on from this i also wanted to have sideskirt extensions made up to sit under the chuki sideskirts that would run on from the front splitter

Another idea i had was to insert a piece in the vented wings that would have a badge counter sunk into them - something to give it a bit of a modern touch - you can see them in the pics above and below is a pic of some genuine NISMO badges set in

For the rear i got rid of the kouki spats and i bought a full 1 piece bumper add-on that will have the diffuser built into it

This stuff has just been taken all back off and has been sent to be finished and painted in a textured plastic paint so that it looks as OEM as possible

The rest of the car has been left down to have the body painted Midnight Purple again and the splitter kit will be fitted once its all done

All C+C welcome as id like to see what everyone thinks as not many 180s have custom splitters made
Chewbaca is offline   Reply With Quote