View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 10:52 AM   #23
Chewbaca
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Chewbaca is an unknown quantity at this point
New Diffuser arrived - having Paul at Pro-Fit Kits now fully rework the diffuser to make it look as close to an OE piece as possible - will cut a part of the rear bumper so it sits in further under the car, diffuser will be fully cut apart also and made smaller so it doesnt sit as low. going to have a few canards moulded also to sit at either end. Paul is also making up side steps that will attach in under the side skirts, he is also making me up a front undertry that will sit out from the front splitter with origin canards at either side.

few pics of the rear diffuser just sitting up against the car to show a rough idea what it will be like

Once Paul has got through with all his work the car will be going in for another full paint job to freshen her up, going the same colour again - fibreglass panels moved about a bit over the course of the year so theres a few spiderswebs here and there that need sorting out

wheels will be going Volk Bronze so i bought new genuine Rays Volk stickers for them

Heres a few more pics that turned up over the last few months that i really liked

The Zero7Four cars lining up to get into Mondello

Also a great day for the parish

Chewbaca is offline   Reply With Quote