View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 10:53 AM   #1511
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
True. I have found many parts on here that "I must have", mostly because I saw them. Before I offer I always check other sites, not even YAJ, 70% they are less and/or brand new.

Mostly little things less than $100. It's buyer beware out there, capitalism at it's finest.

The S15 visors on here for $250, or so, is fucking ridiculous. If someone buys that they deserve to hosed.
Yeah man. I'm all for making a profit. I just like Jesse's way of charging a small percentage for services versus a huge return in profit. He could make exponentially more if he bought parts and sold them on a website but instead he lets the buyer do the footwork and then he charges a small finder's/handler's fee. Less work for him, lower cost to the consumer keeps them coming, and he still makes a good amount for 'minimal' work. Love the guy.

As far as Zilvia goes...I'll be charging r-tards out the anus hahahahha. I've been staring at my S15 visors and contemplating the profit I could make.